Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Joel McHale - Hair Transplant



The E! network's witty Joel McHale is great at dishing up the latest celebrity news and rumors - but he's also good at something else:  regrowing hair.


After sorting through a number of photos of Joel - both now and in the past - it's clear to me that the comedian has had hair transplantation to fill out his 'do.' I think he looks good. As I'm not aware of any linear scarring at the back of his head (unlike the unfortunate Jeremy Piven), it's probably safe to say he went for a follicular-unit extraction, or FUE, hair transplant surgery. I call this the "Cadillac of hair transplants" - particularly when it's combined with the NeoGraft device.


Joel's fuller hairline looks great, and makes him look years younger. (See the older picture below if you don't believe me.)


I wish more male stars would follow in his path.