Forget wrinkles, it could be your hair that betrays your age. While unruly grays are the most known, and most obvious, there are six other signs of aging hair to watch out for—dryness, lackluster color, thinning, breakage, split ends, and frizz. And it doesn’t stop there, more than half of all women over 40 experience age-related hair loss or thinning.
To help women understand how aging effects their hair, Dr. Barry Lycka, author of the eBook series Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today, asked me to offer my expertise for his third installment of the series. Rejuvenating Hair as Women Age discusses the struggles women face as their hair ages and offers tips and advice on how to keep your hair healthy and vibrant.
Topics discussed in Rejuvenating Hair as Women Age include:
- Why female age related hair loss patterns are different from men
- Why and how hair ages
- How genetics play a role in hair loss as women age
- The facts about hormones, menopause and hair loss in women
- How stress, inflammation and nutrition affect women’s hair health
- How to restore damaged hair – straight or curly
- Why hair transplants for women have become pain, scar free and 90% effective
- How new techniques are restoring thinning eyebrows and lashes
- What to expect from a physician when seeking hair loss treatment
For more information on V3 of Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today, or to download the eBook, visit Amazon.com.