Monday, September 15, 2014

Is James McAvoy Going Bald?

Photo by PR Photos


In a recent interview with The Huffington Post, 35-year old Scottish actor James McAvoy revealed that he will soon be going bald for the latest installment of the "X-Men" series. 

According to the Huffington Post interview:

"I'll be older in this one," McAvoy, who plays Professor Charles Xavier in the "X-Men" franchise, told host Alyona Minkovski. "[And] I think I'm losing my hair finally. And, yeah, that's kind of all I know."

A bald McAvoy? Well, we knew it had to happen eventually to the young Professor X. 

However, in real life, McAvoy's hair line appears to be in fairly good shape, with a bit of temporal recession. Hopefully, the actor won't share the same fate as his character - and as long as he's proactive about his follicle health, he won't.

No comments: