Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ariana Grande Goes Back to Her Natural Curls

Photo by PR Photos

Ariana Grande has said goodbye to her signature ponytail in favor of her natural curls. The star has become known for her high ponytails, and is rarely seen without one. She defended her style on Facebook last January, explaining why she sticks with that particular look, by saying, "I wear it in a pony tail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down...And trust me, it is even more difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back."

Well, it appears that the young star's wait is over, as she recently debuted pictures on Instagram showing healthy, long wavy hair. 

Ariana attributes her hair woes to constant hair colorings for past roles, and her concerns are certainly justified. Dyes can do tremendous damage to your hair, putting your locks at a much higher risk of breakage. Needless to say, I'm glad she has ditched the hair dyes, and her tight ponytails for that matter. They too can put your hair at risk of breakage. 

Hopefully the young star decides to stick with her natural look for a while, her hair will thank her later! 

 

No comments: